NOTE: Need a Code of Ethics–or a Code of Conduct—for any cause? Purchase and download a copy of our "Pleasant Relationships" eBook from the PleasantRelationships.Com download page, and you will have purchased one of the best educational honor systems available anywhere!
Copyright © 2011 – 2013 Pleasant Relationships
Date of Creation: May 11, 2011
Date of Last Revision: August 18, 2014
When taking the “Pleasant Relationships” (PR) Drag and Savvy Factor scoring quiz/questionnaire, I pledge to proceed with honor and integrity. I have read and understand all of the principles in this Honor Code and promise to uphold every standards required of me.
Further, I also pledge on my honor, as I proceed with any PR quiz/questionnaire, that I will neither try to deceive nor trick, fool, cheat, misinform, hoodwink, dupe nor mislead in order to pass PR’s questionnaire or to take advantage of others or situations with undeserved PR titles of honor.
Statement of Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Privacy, Rights and Responsibilities governs your relationship with PleasantRelationships.Com, (PR) users and others, whether they do, or do not, interact with PR. By using or accessing PR, you agree to all statements within this honor code—and we agree to the following privacy as far as we have control.
Privacy: Your privacy is very important to PR. What little personal information we request when you contact us, whether it is to apply for a degree or, for any other reason, your information will be rigorously protected. Further, it will not be sold, rented, shared or given to any other entity.
Safety requirements manditory for all users:
- You will not bully, intimidate or harass others with PR material.
- You will not use or post PR data, on other personal or public internet sites, in any way that is hateful, threatening or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use PR or PR data and information to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of PR.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of the above statements.
- You shall not harrass anyone connected to this site because of personal viewpoints. Any harrassment shall be vigourously prosecuted.
Applying for Academic Degrees: PR users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here is the honor code you are to keep relating to PR degree applications:
- You will not provide any false personal information to PR when applying for a degree.
- You will not apply for a PR degree by presenting other's names and/or personal information..
- You will no use PR or apply for a PR degree if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will provide accurate, correct and up-to-date information when applying for a degree.
Protecting Other People's Rights: We respect other people's rights and expect you to do the same. Therefore, you will not use the PR name, slogans or other data in ways that violate this standard. Further, you will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including the PR name, acronyms, slogans, PR Logos, etc) or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.